[dev] MyStaff : interest in second maintainership

Matthias Kunkel kunkel at ilias.de
Mon Jul 3 09:42:55 CEST 2017

Hello,

'MyStaff' is a new component introduced with 5.3, see https://www.ilias.de/docu/goto.php?target=wiki_1357_My_Staff <https://www.ilias.de/docu/goto.php?target=wiki_1357_My_Staff>. First maintainer of this component is Fabian Schmid, studer + raimann ag, Burgdorf (CH). Interest in second maintainership has been declared by Klees, Richard [rklees], CaT Concept and Training, Köln, (D).

My question to all developers: Is there anybody else interested in becoming second maintainer for this component? If so, please notify me until July 10, 2017, and give a short description about the reasons for your interest and your competencies in developing core components for ILIAS.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Matthias Kunkel

Matthias Kunkel
ILIAS Product Manager
General Manager ILIAS open source e-Learning e.V.

Office:
Ebertplatz 14-16 • D-50668 Koeln
www.ilias.de <http://www.ilias.de/>
verein at ilias.de <mailto:verein at ilias.de>