[dev] Call for Bids : Unit Tests in ILIAS Step 1: Investigation

Matthias Kunkel kunkel at ilias.de
Mi Jul 19 09:51:43 CEST 2017

Dear developers, dear service providers,

With this mail I’ll send you a call for bids that has been set up by the technical board of the ILIAS society. You find all necessary information in the attached document. In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or the technical board.

Kind regards,

Matthias Kunkel

Matthias Kunkel
ILIAS Product Manager
General Manager ILIAS open source e-Learning e.V.

Office:
Ebertplatz 14-16 • D-50668 Koeln
www.ilias.de <http://www.ilias.de/>
verein at ilias.de <mailto:verein at ilias.de>