[dev] 5.4.2, 5.3.15 and 5.2.24 at May 09, 2019

Matthias Kunkel kunkel at ilias.de
Di Mai 7 17:16:52 CEST 2019

Dear all,

On our Jour Fixe today we decided to publish new bug fix releases for all three maintained versions on next Thursday, May 09, 2019.

If you want to have your bug fixes in these new releases, please commit them to the related branches until Thursday morning.

Kind regards,

Matthias Kunkel

Matthias Kunkel
ILIAS Product Manager
General Manager ILIAS open source e-Learning e.V.

Office:
Ebertplatz 14-16 • D-50668 Koeln
www.ilias.de <http://www.ilias.de/>
verein at ilias.de <mailto:verein at ilias.de>